Not all women find it easy to choose gym clothes, even more than today is a flood of offers that are offered every season, and that often has nothing to do.
The first step in choosing the right outfit for your workouts is betting on comfort, then the rest asks you to simply have good judgment and good taste.
So, some things you should take into consideration in order not to run the risk of making a mistake:
- Never use very revealing parts as they can show parts of the body that do not give a good look.
- Do not wear clothes with sexy or provocative necklines, as this is no time for this.
- Avoid models that leave parts of the body in evidence, and in this case I refer to short tops leaving all the belly of for, or even the most open that look just a bra, these vulgarize the look. Even worse some wear to complete, shorts that look more like a lingerie to sleep, nothing to do with gym.
- But do not wear pajama bottoms and long socks up to your knees, take care of the look.
- Exaggerated prints make the look dull.
- So wear basic gym clothes, and you do not need better than a legging and a long sweater over.