There are plenty of dangerous travel destinations in the world. Even in Europe there is one or the other country that is considered to be somewhat dangerous by the “RiskMap”, which classifies countries according to security levels. It is also surprising that Germany is not one of the countries in which an insignificant threat rate is diagnosed, but one of the countries with the second lowest level “low”. Switzerland, the Baltic States, Luxembourg and Belgium are therefore safer than Germany. But it can also be really dangerous.
Adventure vacation in the most dangerous vacation countries in Africa
If you look to another continent, namely Africa, it is hardly surprising to find some dangerous countries there. The highest level of security is “extreme”. This applies in Somalia, parts of Sudan, Congo and Mali. There, the foreign ministries have issued the highest warning level for vacation and business travelers. Laws and statutes in these countries have been wholly or partially suspended and civil war is raging. If you still want to or have to travel to these countries, you should be careful and inform yourself beforehand exactly what the conditions are.
The African security risers include Morocco, Tunisia, Malawi and Mozambique. These countries have only been assessed with a low security risk. Thus there is hope of improvement even for the countries classified as extreme.
In the Middle East, conditions are the same as in parts of Africa
Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan and Palestine are also classified as extremely dangerous. There are sometimes civil war-like conditions in the country itself and between the countries. It is strongly advised not to travel to these countries. There are also safer areas, for example in the more rural areas, but it is still not safe.
Even more dangerous than in the war zone
It is known that the crime rate in the major cities of Latin America is one of the highest in the world. Nowhere else are so many people killed during the day as in Mexico City, Caracas, or Belém in Brazil. But things are even worse in Honduras, where an average of 159 out of 100,000 inhabitants are murdered. This means that more people are being murdered than in the war zones in the Middle East.
Unfortunately, it also hits the popular holiday destination of Mexico. A few years ago the country was classified as not very risky, according to the RiskMap level “low”. But in recent years gang wars between residents have increased so much that the north of the country has reached the second highest level of security.
In South America, you can only travel safely to Argentina, Chile and Paraguay.
If you want to travel to the risky countries, you can still do so in the country, because the situation there is almost as peaceful as it is in Germany.
- Aruba As a Destination
- Canada Economic Sectors
- Chile Patagonia Easter Island and Atacama
- Competencies and Legal Nature of The Eu
- Europe History Greek Roman World
- Gambia As a Destination Country
- Gambia Travel Destinations
- Kenya a Country of Huge Cities and Magnificent National Parks
- Kenya With Fascinating Culture
- Libya As a Tourism Country
- Monaco Famous for Its Casino and Formulas
- North America Geography
- Saint Martin One Island Two Countries 2 Countries 1 Island
- South Africa As a Destination Country
- South African Destinations
- South America Overview
- Sweden History and Landmarks
- Switzerland As a Destination Country
- The Best of Kenya
- Types of Travel in Asia
- Vietnam Mighty Mekong Med Mera
- Climate of Pawtucket, Rhode Island November 26, 2023 - Pawtucket, Rhode Island, situated in the northeastern part of the state, is a city with a rich industrial history, cultural attractions, and a climate influenced by its coastal location. As… Read more
- Climate of North Charleston, South Carolina November 18, 2023 - North Charleston, situated in the southeastern part of the United States according to citiesplustowns.com, experiences a humid subtropical climate with distinct seasons, including hot and humid summers, mild winters, and… Read more
- Lyman, Washington November 14, 2023 - Lyman is a small town located in Skagit County, Washington, with a population of just under 500 people. The town is situated in the picturesque Skagit River Valley, surrounded by… Read more
- Keyport, New Jersey November 7, 2023 - Keyport is a charming borough located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. Situated on the Raritan Bay, Keyport boasts a rich maritime history and a picturesque waterfront. The borough covers an… Read more
- Gosport, Indiana October 31, 2023 - Gosport, Indiana is a small town located in Owen County, in the southwestern part of the state. Situated in the heart of the Midwest, Gosport is characterized by its beautiful… Read more
- Moscow, Russia Geography October 23, 2023 - Moscow, the capital and largest city of Russia, is situated in the western part of the country, near the heart of the European part of Russia. Its geography is marked… Read more
- Climate of Rapid City, South Dakota October 23, 2023 - Rapid City, South Dakota, experiences a semi-arid continental climate (Köppen climate classification BSk), which translates to four distinct seasons characterized by relatively warm summers and cold winters, as well as… Read more
- Climate of Nashville, Tennessee October 16, 2023 - Nashville is the capital and largest city of Tennessee. Known for its vibrant music scene, historic landmarks, and southern hospitality, Nashville is also characterized by a humid subtropical climate. In… Read more
- Worthville, Pennsylvania October 10, 2023 - Worthville, Pennsylvania, is a small town nestled in the western part of the state. With a population of just over 600 people, Worthville is a close-knit community that offers a… Read more
- Climate in Islamabad, Pakistan October 3, 2023 - Islamabad, the capital city of Pakistan, is situated in the northern part of the country, at the foothills of the Himalayan and Margalla mountain ranges. The city's climate is classified… Read more